Wow! He really paid off $90,000 student loans in less than 10 months! Now you can also!
I love stories like this. Real life stories. A young man went to Harvard, had student loans, and sacrificed alot to pay off his student loans. I know that once one person does it millions will do this now. This is so so so great news for all of us who have mega student loans.
Many are focusing on his six figure a year salary and thats not where you want to put the focus. You want to put the focus on what can I do right now with my salary or with an extra income or even with a higher salary to pay off my school loans.
The focus should be on “HOW CAN I” and in my opinion prayer for direction. Whatever solution you come up with its going to take SACRIFICE. Usually the more a person makes the more they spend so they never save or accomplish what they set out to accomplish because they are spending and not sacrificing.
Students loans are painful trust me I know. That is why I am online supplementing my income however I have found that receiving $5 and $50 commissions is not going to get me to where I need to be when it comes to paying off my school loans and living the lifestyle I know I was created to live.
In 2012 I decided to focus on bigger commissions with reputable companies and selling a webinar education library that will bring me an income of $100, $200, $500, $1000 and $2000 per sale is what I want in my life presently. I am grateful for the other type of incomes I am getting in however I also recognize the magnitude of what this program can do for me and many others.
Here is how I plan to do it. It seems hard but I must try and if I fail at least I tried which is more than I can say for others.
- join turbocycler for $140
- $100 is for access to courses that you can take for personal or business gain. you will have many courses to select
- $40 is the admin fee which will be billed to you every 3 months. This is for the marketing tools that the company provides to you and for maintaining the website etc..
- take the courses
- tell others about it
- there are 5 levels to this product which basically means you get access to so many courses for each level
- now let me show you how you can earn
I am going to make this so easy to understand.